GAYAKUDU MOVIE REVIEW Gayakudu Telugu Mp3 Songs Download

I haven't slept with anyone: Preity Zinta!

Bubbly actress Preity Zinta is the latest celebrity to appear on the TV show 'Love 2 Hate U' hosted by Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal, which aims to bridge differences between celebrities and their biggest haters.

In this chat show, Preity Zinta came face-to-face with her biggest hater Chirag Mahabal. Chirag criticised the actress saying she bought a franchise (Punjab Kings X1) of Indian Premier League (IPL) because her film career is in doldrums.

However, Preity shot back saying, "Although I don't know anything about cricket before, now I'm passionate about the game. I had invested my hard earned money in the IPL franchise. I didn't loot anyones money and I haven't slept with anyone."

The hater also accused the actress of doing only bubbly roles and not trying anything out of the box. Preity replied,"Although I have enough substance to do women oriented or depressed roles, my producers have always found me appropriate for bubbly characters."

As the show continued, the temperatures soured and the hater suffered an Asthma attack. This episode will be aired on TV on this Sunday.

Pic: From left - Arjun Rampal, Preity Zinta and Chirag Mahabal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...