GAYAKUDU MOVIE REVIEW Gayakudu Telugu Mp3 Songs Download

Big-eyed Girl pledges not to marry Actors

Rumors are parts and parcel of any actors life. While some people get hurt with the speculations, few try to ignore them completely and the others enjoy the media glare.

Actress Poorna (Seema Tapakai, Avunu fame) seems to be having a problem with the link-up rumors that's been doing rounds. Upset with the constant rumors appearing in a section of media linking her to almost all of her co-stars, Poorna shot back,"There is a limit to everything. I'm rumoured to be having affairs with all the heroes I have worked with. How many affairs can an actress have?". She added,"I don't have the time for relationships. Even if I have an affair with someone, he willn't be the guy from the Industry as I strongly believe that one can't have a peaceful life with film personalities'.

Poorna was linked to Allari Naresh, Aadhi, Tamil hero Nakul in the past and the latest rumor we hear is about her marriage with actor Hemanth. The actress even feels that it's because of these speculations, producers and directors have been hesitant to cast her in their projects despite good success rate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...