GAYAKUDU MOVIE REVIEW Gayakudu Telugu Mp3 Songs Download

'Don't compare my wife with Nayanatara'

Who can reveal a word about both his darling divorced wife and another sexy heroine with whom he had a bitter breakup? Yes, the man is Prabhudeva and the dancer reveals the different between these two women and what happened to him finally.

Prabhudeva stated that he is all happy with this single status now and confirmed that he will not blame Nayanatara for what has happened. 'The whole happening has helped me mature a lot. It happened how God wanted it to be. I will not blame Nayan', the choreographer-director said. He feels that he is much happier after completing one year of breakup with Nayan.

Also he adds that his wife is completely different from what Nayan is. 'I and my wife Ramlath are into love before marriage. She is a different lady. Off course we are not in talking terms now, though my sons spend a lot of time with me at my Mumbai house', he added. But the choreographer never revealed what exactly transpired between him and Ramlath, him and Nayan that led to this 'breakup' story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...