GAYAKUDU MOVIE REVIEW Gayakudu Telugu Mp3 Songs Download

Telugu Heroine to play a Hindi School Teacher

Yes, a top Telugu heroine is roped in for a Hindi film for a school teacher role. If you think it is Ileana D'Cruz, who made her B'wood debut with 'Barfi', you're mistaken. Though Ileana played the role of a school teacher in Ravi Teja-starrer 'Khatarnak', she didn't get this opportunity.  It is Kajal Aggarwal, who is straddling across Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films, bagged this role and it is in a Hindi film titled 'Special Chabbis'. It is the role of a simple, sweet and docile school teacher. Akshya Kumar plays the lead role.

Kajal is the only female seen alongside 26 men in this film. The film stars Akshay Kumar and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles with Jimmy Shergill, Manoj Bajpai and Anupam Kher in supporting roles. She was earlier seen in 'Singham' opposite Ajay Devgn.

Speaking on her role, Kajal says, "It is a wonderful experience playing a teacher. I was always very notorious in my school and college days and I always gave my teachers a hard time. It was fun walking in their shoes for a bit, Kudos to them! My role in 'Special Chabbis' is quite contrary to how I am as a person so it was something different. Also since the movie is set in the early 80's, I have worn a lot of simple Indian clothes. It was a great experience working with Akshay Kumar. I have been a huge fan of him and I learnt a lot too." Kajal was last seen as Boxer Nisha in Murugadoss's 'Thuppakki'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...