GAYAKUDU MOVIE REVIEW Gayakudu Telugu Mp3 Songs Download

‘I’ve Lied About Relationship Status’-Samantha

Have you lied about your relationship status in the past? – Pat comes the answer from gorgeous heroine Samantha – “Yes, I’ve lied”. Adding more, “As I wasn’t sure about my relationship in the beginning, I used to claim that I’m single. And now I know where my relationship is heading, so there’s no need to lie anymore”, the darling heroine of Tollywood confesses. It takes more than guts for any South Heroine to give at least this statement. From quite sometime rumors are rife that Samantha is in a steady relationship with hero Siddarth and the couple are heading for a marriage very soon. Ever since Sam was spotted performing ‘Rahu Ketu’ Pooja alongside Siddharth’s parents in Srikalahasti, more fuel got added to the fire. As Samantha expressed that she wants to retire in a couple of years and start making her family with cute kids, let us wish the actress married the love of her life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...